The word 'random' describes me really nice.. i am random.. a complete mood recipe i am.. i can be happy sad depressed tensed tearful jumping dancing you name it... all these at the same time... if i am happy about a topic i covered, ill be sad and tensed about the topics remaining, if im tired and depressed and you play me a song and urge me to cheer up, DONT be surprised cz ill jump up and start dancing and laughing.. every one has a kinds of souls and my happy soul is usually dominant over the other moods... but that doesnt mean that im not serious and stupid.. =p
Anyways let me tell you nine really random things about me.. something i have to think and dig out of me... something you can only find out if you are real good friends with me or.. i just tell you like now... =p
Incase you are wondering why nine, well i came up with just these when i sat to write this post..
1. i can never grow my nails.
Girls are usually so good at it, and i admire beautifully done long nails, not the creepy long ones.. the nice long ones.. but i cant, im a nail biter, (not a nail eater mind it)..
2. i look good with and without my glasses.
*show off*
3. i judge people by looking at the kind of shoes they wear.
and clean feet count.. =p
4. i cant watch horror movies.
yeah im a weak hearted person, cant watch them even during the day!
5. I can watch scary bloody surgerys.
well thats why im becoming a doc.
6. If i am very happy, my hands tremble.
i dont know why, happy times make me shaky and clumsy!
7. I get physcogenic diarrhea when planning surprise partys.
Trust me i am an excellent party planner, but as the time tocks near you will find me more and more in the bathroom. =p
8. i know karate.
yes i learnt it in my childhood, im a green belt.. but i dont remember anything about it expect some moves.. but i still say that i know it.. (p.s i got 99/100 the highest in class in the first karate exam, the master told us that i deducted one mark just cz i was short..=p)
9. i like washing dishes.
hehehe.. i just love the sponges and liquid soaps, their clean smell and the colors, yellow blue and orange.
Well thats it, my nine... tell me yours and tell me if any of your's match with mine (i doubt they will =p)
OMG, i'm totally alike with you on 1, 4, and 6! hello, fellow hand-trembling, nail biting, non-horror-movie-watching friend! :D
ReplyDeleteMy nails are awesome. Sort of like the only thing I can show off. But I have to cut them short every month ever since I made it to MBBS 'cause of the examinations we have to do in the exam. Sad life.
ReplyDeletehahaha, i am with you on the first one, i dont bite nails but i cant keep them, they get really dirty even when they're short..so cant afford :/
ReplyDeletesecond one is also meeeee :P
and you know what i judge people by the clothes they wear! trust me they tell me a lot about a person, perhaps i might do a write-up on this one! :P
and i can totally watch horror movies *high five*
and thats really sad about your diarrhea problem :( but you are cool to know karate :P
and you know what?? i enjoy washing dishes too =)
I was a first timer here and your randomness truly kicked off me.. a creative piece with good amalgam of posts make it more of a reader's delight.. keep blogging.. nice to see so much of diverse blogger in the blogosphere.. :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow. i bite my nails, look good with/without my glasses (i think), i judge people by their shoes and love clean feet, i can watch bloody surgeries and i know karate, too. but i'm only a yellow belter. boo. haha.
ReplyDeletei love horror movies, though. haha. :D
omg i've ALWAYS wanted to learn karate. its just this weird fascination. :P
ReplyDelete@ furree!!! yipeeee!! hello hello!!
ReplyDelete@ acetylcholine: lol same here but i dont have to worry bout cutting my nails.. =p
@ weird diary: waiting for the wardrobe post! =) i have some really good things to say about that too..
@ rachit:
thankieeeee!! visited your blog! its cool!! =)
ishashime: horror movies ewww
@ furva!
chalo ill teach you =p
I am also random in a different way! May be even just the opposite of you... I got long, clean & beautiful nails xD ... I judge people by the way they treat other people, i love horror movies + can watch bloody surgeries! My hand trembles when I am excited. I don't know karate (but I can totally beat you =p). I hate doing dishes even though I love cooking & eating! BTW I LOVE YOUR BLOG >> ITS AWESOME! AND ALSO LEGEN ....( wait for it)... DARY!
ReplyDelete@ mimmi!
ReplyDeletethankyou thankyou so much!! loved your comment except this part..
"I don't know karate (but I can totally beat you =p)"
=p
and waiting for the DARY! =P
i dont like growing nails - it is just not me. =D i look better without glasses with with them i look pretty good also.
ReplyDeletei judge people by a lotta things and one of them def is hygiene. horror movies are made after me, yeah i dont find em scary, just fun!
also - bloody surgeries arent bad - i hate palpating the abdomen etc more - it is so um *cringes* scary!
=D
and I LOVE YOGA.
@ sana!! i know you =*!!
ReplyDelete