Monday, June 14, 2010

Keep It Cool!!


Haven’t updated in quite a long time… =( but anyhow… Im back again… =) with a bang!! Well not with a bang I suppose but with a new look for my blog! See the thing is after a period of time, I get bored of the templates on my blog, and when I get bored of them, I dun wanna post… then I wait for some new template to stimulate me… stimulate me so I would post again… see a change is always what everyone wants… So after a long time that change has come across… and im so loving this new template! Its just wat I need in this hot weather, calm light shades!! =) temme what do you think of it… =)

Football fever is ON!! See the live performance of K naan’s song on Ur right!! I love Waving Flag!! I can just imagine listening to it in a football stadium with the WHOLE crowded cheering and roaring it aloud!! Ahhh!!! Two words for that… ADRENALINE RUSH!! I soo wanna experience this once in my life!! Even though m not a very big football follower, I love people who are… and I do know about the great players like Messi and Kaka and Ronaldo (who I dun like that much) playing for Argentina and Brazil resp!! See im not that dumb! Plus Rindy just told me something really interesting today, the great player of Argentina Mari Dona, I dun know if its spelt that way, wear a wrist watch on both of his wrists… one showing the South African time and the other his country’s… =P

I dun know what to think of him, is he patriotic or just showing off…hehe… I think the latter.. =P

What I really love and follow is F1!! Yeah!! The speed!! Hamilton finally won the Canadian GP!! YAYAYA!! So happy for Mclaren! =)

So anyways I just listened to my bestie Reebie on radio!! Her voice sounded so awesum!! Shes such an amazing person!! Juggling so many things at a time just like a grown up but still asking for fruit tellas like a child! Love you Reebie!

More updates!!

Midterm on 28th, haven’t studied much… Im hoping that ill pass! I want July to come real soon! So I can meet my apya and hafloo, I wanna partyyy and stay home too!!

Hmm…gave Myra a DREAM surprise birthday party!! Had Sooooo Much Fun!! Her expressions were priceless!! Love you Myra!

And today I had an amazing time in Uni!! Reunions are so cool!! =))

Well now ive to leave and post this post!! =) Keep tuned in for more! Im surely gonna post soon!!

Beat the heat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cz i will love you for it!! =p