Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you! You ate the cake alone, WHere are all the balloons? Lets pop em It's fun fun fun, lalala I am zac and this is edward! Darren sayz hey! Lets play and party u seven year old 19 year old angel Yayayayayayaie :D Kia akele akele cake kha liya :{ and I lurve this cute cake :D xxx
Happy Birthday to you,
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you!
You ate the cake alone,
WHere are all the balloons? Lets pop em
It's fun fun fun, lalala
I am zac and this is edward!
Darren sayz hey!
Lets play and party u seven year old 19 year old angel
Yayayayayayaie :D
Kia akele akele cake kha liya :{ and I lurve this cute cake :D
xxx
HAPPY BIRThday TOU TOUN MOTI HO GAI POU POU LOLX!!
ReplyDelete@
Sana
dnt u knw hw much she was angry bcz is k liye koi cake b nai laya haww :( ...
nyway hw r u doing
Haww =D *brings a cake for tahrimmmm*
ReplyDeletehey, i am fine thanx, u tell how are u?
tahrim see i got u cake! ^^
blows off the candles of sanas cake and screams like a 7year old one!
ReplyDelete"i want a real one.. =(