
Young and silly I was then
Unaware and careless that was when…
I woke up to find myself in a rainy day
Whether it was august or was it May…
The raindrops so beautiful
It was all I could see…
The lovely birds chirped away
Blissful and free…
Beautiful raindrops dropped
But did not hurt…
Like the people of this,
Cruel bad world…
All I knew then
Was how to shake…
I twisted and tossed and turned…
And tumbled my mistake…
I sat there in that puddle
Taking it all in…
It felt so peaceful…
Content and serene…
As time passed by…
I looked up in the sky…
The stars, now visible…
They twinkled and waved me by…
The petals began to fold…
That was what I wanted too…
To be held so tight…
And not let go…
I looked around as I stood up
I caught my breath…
The sight so magnificent..
Never before have had I said…
I felt like I understood…
What the stars wanted to say…
I could never forget what I felt..
It was a memorable day…
I stood up and thought…
It was all worth a chance…
So I did what they asked me…
And All I did was … dance…

By:
Me.. A little young woman who likes...ah well...loves to dance

P.S..
this one is for awl my bestest friends.. my family.. my purple cushion...
Heyyy.. this is beautiful =)
ReplyDeleteI miss being a kid, no real troubles, just fun fun n fun.. And dancing in the rain.. =]
umm.. Purple cushion??
wow yar nice poem !!
ReplyDeletenice sweetie!! =) =)
ReplyDeleteThe petals began to fold…That was what I wanted too…To be held so tight…And not let go…
ReplyDeleteAwwwh ! :) <3 ! Tahrimy .. *Thumbs Up ..
Lubly Poem !
thankieeees youss awl of u!!
ReplyDelete@sidrah. Yes love my purple cushion, its a possesion i love alot. So i dedicated to it to0o0o!
@hira. Hey. Welcum back dum dum! Keep cuming back. Il b waiting. . . . :)
@virus.. Hey. Welcum. Who is dis please. Thanku fr commenting!
@fake. Thanko. Miss u. Bless u.
Aww, such a cute poem =D and you sound so much like Wordsworth! You know nature and joy ^^
ReplyDelete=D And I love this part :
I felt like I understood…What the stars wanted to say…I could never forget what I felt..It was a memorable day…
I stood up and thought… It was all worth a chance…So I did what they asked me…
And All I did was … dance…
=D =D I'm so happy that ure so happy ! Always keep smiling eee ^^
thankooo sana!! i love it when im happy!! =)
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!!
ReplyDeletehttp://nainabarse.blogspot.com