Thursday, September 3, 2009

I was sad but now im Okay... Plus Updates!!




Hmmm… so im updating after a very long time. The time ive spent in the last few days or rather a week was pretty tough… extremely sad and difficult. I didn’t want to update my blog cz I did not want it to become unhappy again. So whatever I went through I went through alone… and for once I did not let it out, not just on my blog but to anyone.

I ignored even the closest people and hugely disappointed them… and right now im going to say Sorry… sorry for ignoring and not sharing what I was going through. But I know they all understand and know me well enough, I know they aren’t angry with me anymore… love u all… <3

The reasons for my depression and sadness and tension were two… a. my bad result and b. fakes departure. Both of the incidents took place in the same week one after the other and left me… well you can imagine now… sad.


Well now I won’t drag the two topics anymore and I won’t make my blog sad… im all better now… with hopes in my heart that fake will visit us again and as for the result ill work harder… much much harder next time and get a very good result, InshALLAH. I just pray that God helps me and im sure He will…


Cuming to nowadays…

Ramadan is here and today is the 13th roza… im fasting MashAllah. The first few were really hard for everyone because of the summer heat… I was literally dying with thirst, hunger was not a problem… then Thanks To Allah… the weather became pleasant and it RAINED like anything… yeah well the city was swimming and the usual electricity, phone and cable went off, but the fasts became easier… I wasn’t that thirsty like I was in the beginning of the month and again the speed of time surprises me… almost half of the ramazan is gone!! The rest im sure will pass easily. I hope the weather remains the same.

Few of my worries include that I still haven’t done my eid shopping… I DON’T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE NEW DRESS… I have to go and get a long shirt of thread work on it… I want it so badly… but my mama is so busy that every time we get ready to go an emergency case comes her way and instead of going to the bazaar she heads her way to her clinic… =(

In moments like these I wish that Kaaaaassshhh!! Meri bi aik Bari Behan hoti… (I wish for an elder sister). She would have taken me shopping, designed my dresses and pampered me like apya does for hafloo… =( sob sob…

Neways… all our wishes cant come true and apya does care for me too like hafloo… she will help me with my annual dinner stuff…yayie!! I lub dub you apya!! =) and yeah the annual dinner preparations have come to a stop cz of the Ramadan, and they will continue after eid… the date is 11th October and the venue is some place called Royale sumthing…

And yeah my birthday is cuming up… 6th ^^…ill be 19!! And ill start my last year of teenage… well I dun know what was so special about it CZ my parents and friends believe that im still a 12 year old… lol… and yess.. I enjoy being that… =D

In the end of this post…

I wish belated birthdays to my frnds, Reebie, Bee, Hafloo, Nida F and all the other august Virgos… Happy Birthdays to You All!! May you have many more!!

And a special mention for apya and hafloo and JB…

Can’t wait to see you guys, I hope inshallah on Eid day we all will meet and seat and eat!! Wow… rhyming =P


And I special mention for Fake…

Fake… I really veally miss you a lot… we had such a great time from our first to last chocolate, from our first to the last ludo game… but I know we will get a chance like this again and then too we will make the most of it… Thank you for cuming… Bless you!!


And to all the readers… keep reading… and take care for now!! Remember me in your prayers and Happy Ramadan to all of you!!

=^^=

Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Describing feeling is not an easy job...moto hw did u do it yar..
    the way u xpress ur feeling it took all the attention ..u also remind me the time nw m mising u toooooooooooo.........gaindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ! :) That's Liek My Girl ! Always Stay Happy <3

    ReplyDelete

Cz i will love you for it!! =p