Monday, September 5, 2011

Last Rant at 20! =p


=0
Okay… here are two things I love and hate the most in a year!


Birthday I LOVE!

And Exams I HATE!

I know all of you are nodding your heads with me and saying TRUE THAT!

But you what I hate the MOST? It’s when they land next to each other and all your dreams of a surprise birthday parties and cakes and sweet presents are killed under the weight of books… =( This year it was looking as though this will happen when my stupid university’s exam department released a news that they were preponing our papers by 3 WEEKS!! =O

I was shattered when I heard that… I have been waiting for this birthday so much, because my last two bdays came in Ramazan and I had to fast during the day and since my dad doesn’t approve of going out to eat during the month b’cuz of Taraveh… It was never the fun I always wanted. Even in university my friends couldn’t get me a cake or a celebration b’cuz everyone was fasting. Plus last year I got Typhoid and I spent the night vomiting in a bin while my two best friends who came to make me happy watched me go green, 
and that was NOT a good view, trust me! =/

But bottom line: it is not a great feeling to be hungry on your birthday =p

So you see when this announcement came I wasn’t worried much about the study part… which this time is much out of control and all bad… I was basically concerned about my awaited birthday… I know I’m insane but that’s how it is... =p

But then the good news came and… *DRUM ROLL* the date of exams was again switched back to the old one that is 11th Oct! YAYIE!! And this is all thanks to me and my batch mates prayers we did on 27th Ramazan night and a whole lot of protest we did at the princi’s office and the angry mails we sent to the Vice chancellor! Cool batch no? =D

So I’m back on bed, ignoring my books and day dreaming about my birthday! Even if there are no surprises or cakes or anything awesomely fun I’ll be happy with the part that I will not be studying and will not be hungry when I turn 21! Yay! =)

Oh and if you are wondering… my birthday is on September 6th(tomorrow yesss!) ! And that’s Pakistan’s Defense Day! So still I can’t keep my hopes very high, for it might be a public holiday! =p *hopes not*   

And finally I’ll wish my some awesome fellow Virgos who have had their hungry birthdays this time round!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! REEBIE!! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! PENTA FOUR aka JAYLA!! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! HAFI!! =)
I wish you all the happiest life and health and fast-free birthdays next year! Ameen! 

*wish wish* =p

10 comments:

  1. happy bday in advance... its gr8 u get to have ur bday after all these years

    n u ppl could have prayed for something better on da 27th ramadan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! All the best for tomorrow.
    Hope you have not just a great day but a awesome year.
    Eat lots of cake, and save me some jalebis :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday ... and koi na exams matters less... its the birthday which matters the most :)

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your borthday's tomorrow! Yay! Happy happy birthday to you! Wishing you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!
    May you have a thousand more!♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Cz i will love you for it!! =p