Okay.. so this is something me and my BEST friend came up with when we were having a moment of best friend good time! =) love you Shanaa!! =* There is no medicine better than a friend, a true selfless caring friend.. trust me!
here goes!
I hea, u whea, no fair.
I eat. U hungry. No fair.
I pony tail. U bald, no hair.
I tired. U sit, no chair.
I sing, u hear, u scared.
I lonely, u dance, I stare.
I trip, u laugh, no fair.
U sad, u cry, I cheer.
I sad. U tease. No fair.
I angry. U calm. I yell.
I calm. U hug, I swell.
I secrets. U keep. No tell.
I, you, we together, we gel.
I dance. U try. I cough.
U dance. I hide. My laugh.
I camera. U pose. Say cheese.
I run, u chase. Police!
I lame, u lame. We rock!
Hot guys, facebook, we stalk!
I knock, u lock, no fair.
I listen. U talk, poor ears.
I jog, u walk. I fat.
I slap, u slap. So fair.
U hand. I hand. Held tight.
U here. Me here, sun bright.
Hold hands, we shall, forever fair.
![]() |
| Sana this is to us! |


friends are the best part pf life to cherish.. good to see you have best of it :)
ReplyDeleteWeakest LINK
It just made go "Awwwwwwhh".. :]
ReplyDeleteLoved it, followed ya~ <3
dat was kinda cute...
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Lovely poem.
ReplyDelete:)
this was both cute and funny at the same time. loved it! :D
ReplyDeleteThis was really funny and really.. awesome.. at the same time.
ReplyDelete=D
hahahaha awwhhh adorable:DDDDD <3
ReplyDelete@rachit: yesh! im blessed! =D
ReplyDelete@ezazi: hehehe... thankies! welcome hug!
@quartertoinsane: hain na? =)
@Nas: =)
@ishashime: thankie!! me + sana = cute and funny =p
@ovais: yayie!! =)
@floodgate: veeee! =)
Tahrim =D
ReplyDeleteI read. i remember. that day.
best friends. for ever. we stay.
hehe <3 and ure right, no medicine better than a friend to cheer u up. and how awesome is it that ure my amma too =p and tumharee harketein tow uff.
i still have u tell u the khuwab. my telenor is screwing up. i ll msg u when it gets okie.
*hugs* luv the images! =D *crazy dance!* this poem rocks! =D bcus WE made it. <3
awwwww shooooo cute :)
ReplyDelete@ sana: RIGHT ON!! =*
ReplyDelete@ kiran.. thankiee!! =)