
Life to me is new…
Life to me is blue…
Life to me is waking up…
Without any clue…
I see pictures on the walls…
Of me growing up…
From an infant to a toddler…
From a girl to an adult…
Sometimes a sad…
Sometimes a happy air…
Sometimes just numb…
Sometimes not fair…
There times im happy…
And others are sad…
Being happy then…
Does that make me bad?
All around me are people…
I love and adore…
But will they stay forever…
Of that im not sure…
They make me laugh…
They make me cry…
I love it the most is when…
They make me dance in joy!
Im sometimes alone…
Even in a crowd…
And no one listens…
Even if I shout loud…
Sometimes good sometimes bad…
Life gives me surprises…
It teaches me to be prepared…
When im well or in crises…
Life to me is sweet…
Life to me is sour…
Life resonates…
Like the strings of a guitar.
This is life as I know it…
But everything is meant to be…
Gives me smiles and tears…
And that’s what life is to me…










i love this poem coral ^^
ReplyDeletekeep smiling! =D
=)
ReplyDelete