Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fireflies around me!! =)

Once again... long time no post... but this time it wasnt my fault... my net wasnt working... and even though it is working now... its not perfectly workeeeng!! and i cant upload my pictures on fb and cant even change my dp!! =( *sniff sniff*

Anyways its a relief that i can at least post.. *phew*

Recently i had amazing days at uni and i shared a song i fell in love with.. with sana... Fireflies by owl city!! This one gave me a whole new perspective of my surroundings... like fireflies glowing around me!! Then again it made me believe that.. im blessed.. im lucky.. im free and im alive....

Im just fascinated by the song.. im happy and i want others happy too... thats me... thats the way i feel happy... seeing everyone happy... =)

*Cause I'd Get A Thousand Hugs
From Ten Thousand Lightning Bugs
As They Tried To Teach Me How To Dance*

Mommy Popsi are back... so im happy!
I got a surprise cake for mommy... so im happy!
I felt amazing on annual dinner... i looked pretty... so im happy!
I have lovely friends... so im happy!
I have the keys to my amazingly cute imagination... so im happy!
Ill hangout with my best friends... so im happy!
I did the performance thing n annual dinner... it went amazing... so im happy!
I live, I dance, I eat, I laugh... so im happy!
I see pretty dreams and sumtimes scary... but im happy!
I have secrets... so im happy!
I have giggles... so im happy!
Pumo has gobo, tomo, loko, arvo and alo... so im happy!
I have cows... so im happy!
I have you.. you hav me and its magical around me... so im happy!
Im blessed.. so im happy!!

Recount ur blessings and remember that never to forget to smile....
*happy happy... lalalala*

*I'd like to make myself believe,
That Planet Earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams.*

**this ones for my those lovely friends who are not so happy right now!! ill try my best to make them happy!

1 comment:

  1. Fireflies <3 such an awesome song. Another song we fell in love with, along with Collide and Insomnia and Smile ^^


    Cos I get a 1000 hugs from ten 1000 lightening bugs ^^

    *love*

    ReplyDelete

Cz i will love you for it!! =p