Friday, July 24, 2009

Embrace the Rain!!!


rain Pictures, Images and Photos



*rain rain dun go away. cum to me every other day. lil coral wants to PLAY*

*dances robot like, egyptian, chicken, bhangra, hip hop and the super HAWT dance*

wondering why?

LOL!!

people my theory exams jjjjuuuuusssstttt finished!! even though i know the ospes are still left bt i cant help it... im just so happy!!

Do YOU know Y??

cz my first year in uni is just cuming to its THE END.... i loved the tafree parts of it!! I LOVE my new friends... I LOVE RAIN... ahem... well that doesnt hav to anything with the uni life xcept it made our anatomy paper delay.... bt ... whatever... I LOVE RAIN!!

When there were only 2 days left in xams the monsoon season finally arrived... following it was all the fun i could possibly hav... i danced like crazy in the rain, took many pictures ate alo walay and palak walay pakoray and biryani and mutton karahi =).. i forgot coffee though =( ... by far it was the rain i enjoyed the MOST... following it of course also was the load-shedding... but well that had to b there aswell, as a reminder that HEY ITS PAKISTAN...


raining Pictures, Images and Photos


I misssed my bloggie sho much ='), but i had to control myself so that i would study... (bloggie was aint goin anywhere... rite... sholie bloggo =P ) blogging takes tym and tym was the one i didnt have cz i started my serious study really late this time... my papers were okay... i dun remember if ever in med ive came home and whopped and jumped that my paper was terrific... those stories ended with my 2nd year. *deep sigh*

neways i just visited rindys blog... it was awesum as always,,, i wonder when n did she ever get the time to write the posts... well shes always full of cute lil surprises... love ya rindy... =*


Im like really happy... my best friend is cuming from out of city to stay with me... and its like 2 or 3 years we hav met and its been years and years he came... lemme remember last tym he came i was in class 6 so that makes 6 or so years... wow... along with him my GRANNY is also cuming.... oh i just lobe and adore her... i tease her so much and im just waiting so ill get a hold of her and bombard her with all the kisses i can and she gets irritated and says "pagal hogai hai ye larki" =D

Pagal... means mad and crazzy... hehe... well thats one comment i hear every now and then from my mom and dad. Well... thats just the way i am!!

neways got to go... ill keep posting now... keep in touch!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love it when it rains! I cant stay in! I just run out into the water pitter pattering outside! To the wind blowing! It's awesome! All the plants go squeaky clean, green!
    I <3ed the rain this year!

    Oh, today was out last ospe, yayie! and we are free! I danced all the way into my room and tossed (gently) the books onto the side =D haha

    i have short, short hair now! see, another surprise for you =D =P lol. hira was so shocked to see me like this. I walked with my face hidden behind my biochem jounal and then myra spotted me and said, hatao journal saamne se =P
    Not that i do not like my hair...!

    So when are they coming? Ur granny and fahad?! Say hellllllooOOOOOooo from me =D

    I miss you! Wanna meet! Post more often now Coral. Hunting? ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Cz i will love you for it!! =p