A BIG helllooooooooo to everyone!!
And a very good morning, evening or night (or any other time of the day
Wondering what made me do that? Lemme tell you!
Nowadays im living in a land. Everyone calls it la la land but for me ill call it “olalaaa land” cz it’s not the same as la la land cuz it more real, and the extra “O” doesn’t hurt anyone plus it also makes it mine so please don’t mind it. =P
I’m all dreamy, can’t stop it. And no people, im NOT day dreaming about some prince charming… (Y does everyone think lyk dat =P). I’m giggly and extra clumsy (broke 3 glasses and dropped a jar on egg and broke it). Mom gets angry… but I dun break things on purpose, I AM clumsy and when I try not to be clumsy I become even clumsier. =(
*sighs deeply (like a fairly tale princess)*
Anyhow, where was I? oh yeah, dreamy clumsier and giggly. Wat more is that im happy in my olalaaa land. Im having fun with so many friends of mine, I never ever believed that ill hav so many and my life will be so full of joy and laughter and happiness and beautiful moments. Im loving every single bit of it and making the most of it
.
I hav more characters to my land now. Lemme introduce u some.
First there were Rindy, Tomo, Reebie, Bromine, and Myosin and Hb. And now there are Mia, Bufo, Jhumkay wali, Gud girl,
I hav so much to share. Da thing I wanted to crush to pieces? I DID IT!! Like honey bee says “new year new bees” *winks*. And I was a part of planning a real surprise party for the first time in my life and even though it was tiring and it made me sweat a lot (quite literally) but the expression of joy on bromine’s face made it all worth it. I love her so much and we really tried to make it special for her and I think we succeeded.
There were a lot of birthdays this week and that’s the basic reason why this week became so memorable. There was D.D.D’s and honey bee’s birthday not to forget madihas as well. We had a BLAST in pizza hut. Poor staff members couldn’t bear all the noise and requested to keep it down but it just got LOUDER!! Blowing woopers in each others ears, giving titles (mine: HELPLINE), the chicken song *puk puk paakk*, shouting “excuse me! Bill please” all together, remembering them still gives cramps in my stomach.
Wow! Wat a life im having! I hope it continues that way… but I really should add new things to this land of mine like those books which are not touched for I dun remember how long.
Guyton is staring at me with an evil look on its face like its saying to me “read me or ill make you cry). I might hav nightmares about a skull coming out of my head and me holding it to study its views. Or a nightmare about having a clinical report in my hand diagnosed all vitamins deficient in my body.
I just wanna pass, but the 4gpa group tenses me… GOD those people study a lot =P. please give me quarter of their stamina and will power they use to study. Please pleaseeeeeeeeee!!
Just watched enchanted… so now u know the reason for my fairytale emotions. Loved the song called “so close… yet so far” in it. Ill try to find that song and get it in my cell phone (yeah that’s new to me!). KRIS ALLEN won American idol… so glad Adam did not. He was so weird! Yay for KRIS!!
Finally, sitting some lines came in my mind, ill try to get them in order.
Thinking of you when sun goes down.
Thinking of you when
Sometimes an inch sometimes a mile.
Thinking of you makes me smile.
=)
Take care all of you, and do pray that I start studying. =S

Ur post makes me SO JUMPY !!! And OLaLa is da milk I wuv to drinkkk!! Its so much fun with all of us at colg and I cant wait to go out for bromines bday treat!!! =D YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteand i was just listenin to da kris allen song u gave me ^^ but collide still rox my sox!! i wanna be da girl on da top of the people tower in da last pic =C
And yes GIRLZ JUST WANNA HAV FU-UN!! yes girls just wanna hav funnn!!! *sings mileyz song!*
xxx i <3 ur poem!