Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Post....!!!





Hey… crimson coral ( a vampire name Rindy gave me) here…im just back Frm College and I had lunch… college makes me think of da new friends ive made there… I thnk I can call them friends by nw... I mean I do hav dere cell numbers in ma cell… if dats da definition of frnshp nowadays… tyms like dese I dunno or I rather put it dis way dat im unaware wat really friendship is but still im very demanding and I expect a lot… I know I know it’s not a good thing to do… but I really can’t help it... =( =(



Neways I went for hotel campaign today wid sum frenz (yeah dey are ^_^) including reebz n dan... none of da hotels did promise properly dat dey would donate cakes free of cost…a hard headed lady in one of da leading five star was rude beyond my xpectations… wish I would hav fired her back… or Reebz would hav done dat even more properly...she’s so good at it =P


Thanks to a classmate we enjoyed cold beverages... n I had a theory about Pinacolada’s origin on name... which was quite hilarious…n da story Dan made out of it was even cooler… I suggested dat Pinacolada meant “pinay-ko-lado (bring something to drink as in Urdu language)” =P da story by dan was da name was actually give by tired farmer who after a hard days work came home and asked his wife to give him sumthn to drink…n thus da wife rushed got a coconut and a pineapple n WALA… Pinacolada!! (I do hope u found it funny as much as v did... well I dun care if u don’t cz v had one MEMORABLE moment)


Mosquitoes… I hate mosquitoes … dey bite me every where… I wouldn’t mind if it was a vampire who drank ma blood… I do love vampires… n I hope to find my vampire someday… *fingers crossed* … it’s getting so hot dese days… JB actually started using his a/c long ago… n im thinking k its high tym I start using it too or else… da mosquitoes will leave no blood for ma vampire to drink out of me n convert me into one. =P

Missed Bromine, Rindy and Maiyan at uni 2day… Missed da yummy karahee tooo… I hope dose ppl get tummy aches CZ dey ate it widout me...


Well m listening to imran khan’s bhangra kind of song called Ni nachleh… it’s a damn hawt song … “chakday to saray ghum…mehbooba meri ban…sar kuch bhul k to saday naal nach ley….ni nachleh” *dancing*

I think I should better get some sleep… take care!! Shee ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cz i will love you for it!! =p